Friday, November 19, 2010

Surviving on an Inhabited Island

This is an explanation based on how I could provide food, water and shelter whilst stranded on an Island.

If I were stranded on an Island and had to provide food water and shelter I would use rocks with sharp ends to help sharpen a stick that would hopefully hold things down and secure leaves.

My shelter would be made out of leaves and bamboo to cover us from the rain. I would get wood that’s tied together and a huge leaf on top so that we don’t get splinters while we sleep.

I may not find any water but I would drink milk from coconut or collect water from the rain. For food I would eat fish but I would probably get sick of eating fish so I would find other things to eat like seafood or the coconut because that’s probably the only things that we would survive on.

That’s what I would do if I were stranded on an island with 2 or 3 people.

To conclude I know this will help me survive without any implements.

No comments: