Monday, November 1, 2010

Stranded on an Island

This story is an explanation based on how I could provide water, food and shelter if I was stranded on an island without any implements.

If I was stranded on an island with only 2 of my friends I would find somewhere comfortable and calm where I would build my shelter. I would build my shelter using piles of wood, bamboo and rocks. I would find the sharpest rock to cut the flax and use it as a rope. I would also cut off bamboo and use it as the walls and a roof.

For food I would find a strong stick and sharpen it with the rock so I could catch sea food. To cover my food I would use coconut shells and leaves. I would make fire to stay warm and to cook my sea food. I would wash myself in the sea and when it rains I would find the biggest leaf and use it to drink out of. But most importantly I would pray for help until one day help comes.

To conclude I know this experience will help me survive on an island without any modern day tools.

No comments: