Wednesday, March 31, 2010

An Exciting Term 1

This term I have enjoyed making new friends. Ever since I started this school I have made friends with Cherub who is now my best friend.

I love playing sport. This term, the first sport I played at Tamaki Intermediate was softball. It was amazing because I made it in to the team. We went to the softball Eastern Zone and Inter-Zone Tournaments. Guess what, we won! Boy, was that exciting!

I also learned a lot of new stuff in Mathematics, Reading and Writing. In Reading I learned how to sequence cut out pictures and text without looking at the story.

In Mathematics we learned a lot of new stuff. Even though I think I am weak in Math I do like to try and give it go.

For writing I learned how to structure my report and how to edit and proof-read my work to make it sound fantastic.

To conclude, I have learned to do many new things and now I am being able to do intermediate standard work successfully. For me this is really exciting.

By Picilla
Room 12

No comments: